f we are being totally honest, we normally start watching Holiday movies right after Halloween. I’ll even bring out a favorite classic mid-July for a little Christmas is July action lol. We are super passionate about our Holiday Movies and the time we share with Family and Friends during this time of year. With that being said, there are a lot of other Holiday Traditions we take part in and can’t be chained to the couch every night movie binging (Sorry Hallmark!). So we narrowed it down to our Top 10 Favorites for the entire family!
- Home Alone (ALL of them…. Yes even #3!)
- The Polar Express (Matching Family PJs are a MUST)***
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas
- Jingle All the Way
- Santa Claus
- I’ll Be Home for Christmas (Let’s be honest, we will watch anything with Jonathon Taylor Thomas in it! LOL)
- A Christmas Carol
- Curious George – A Very Monkey Christmas
- Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer
***Make your Family Movie Night extra special and extra delicious with our FAVORITE (and Famous!) Holiday Popcorn.
We know there are SO many more Holiday Favorites that make it onto our screens this time of year, but this is a great starter list! 😉 Happy Holidays and Happy Snuggling with those near and dear!!